Youth exchange Best We Can in Serbia
Published at 2015-11-13
Organization Change it! participated as a partner on project Best We Can in Topola, Serbia from 5 to 12 July 2015. Organisator of the project is Organisation serbischer Studenten im Ausland Wien and host organization is EKO - MLADENOOVAC from Serbia. Project is supported by European Union Erasmus+ Programme, Austrian National Agency.
The main aim of the youth exchange Best We Can is the improvement of young people toward employability and entrepreneurship by providing participants with knowledge and skills necessary to assure self management, to enhance their competitiveness and thereby encourage social inclusion.
Objectives of project
- to achieve a general common understanding about the concept of employability,
- to promote a sense of initiative and entrepreneurship as a proper mean to tackle youth unemployment,
- to create a network of youngsters interested in entrepreneurship,
- to get to know how to use the European Programs and funds available in order to support youth employability,
- to promote intercultural dialogue within the participants' group.
Participants of the youth exchange were 35 young people from Austria, Serbia, Spain, Romania, Latvia, Lithuania and the Czech Republic who were interested in entrepreneurship and motivated to turn own ideas into action.
Partner organizations on projects Best We Can were:
- Change it!,
- Baltic Youth Way,
- Apkabink Europa,
- ASOCIATIA HAIR REDIVIVUS BUZAU,
- Associació Cultural Tabalà,
- Ecological Association for the protection and improvement of the environment "EKO-MLADENOVAC".